Information About You
We collect several types of information. We sometimes collect "Personal Information", which is information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name and address. We also collect "Non-personal Information", which is information that does not itself identify you individually. Examples of Non-personal Information include age range and gender. We also collect "Aggregate Information", which is information about use of our site, such as pages visited on our Site. The information we collect depends on what services you use on our Site or in our outlets.
Customer Service Correspondence
We may collect information that identifies you personally when you submit comments, questions or suggestions to our Customer Service department.
Century Pacific Medical, Inc. Use of Your Personal Information
Century Pacific Medical, Inc. respects your privacy and seeks to protect your Personal Information and deal with any Personal Information received in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. Except as disclosed in this policy, we do not sell or disclose information that identifies our guests personally or makes it possible for other parties to contact them directly without our guests' consent. We may use, sell, disclose, or otherwise dispose of Personal Information we collect in the following circumstances:
• Internal Analysis and Promotions - We may use information about you for our own internal purposes such as to estimate our audience size; measure aggregate traffic patterns; and understand demographic, customer interest and other trends among our guests and customers.
• Marketing - We may contact you with special offers or promotional information. If you do not wish to receive any further communications from us, please let us know and we will take steps to ensure that you do not receive such further communications.
• Trade Secret - Information collected through our Site is considered a trade secret of Century Pacific Medical, Inc. As the owner of such information, we may disclose or sell such information as an asset of the company in conjunction with the sale to a third party of our company or a portion of our assets. Any Personal Information that is disclosed to such a third party will remain subject to the protections in the National Privacy Principles.
• Application Forms - Any Application Forms sent to us by you shall be used for the express purpose described on the form. Century Pacific Medical, Inc. may also retain the Personal Information supplied by you for a reasonable period thereafter in order to notify you of any similar opportunities that may become available. Any Personal Information collected by Century Pacific Medical, Inc. will be stored in its internal databases.
• Where required or authorized by law - In rare instances, Century Pacific Medical, Inc. may be required or authorized by law to provide Personal Information relating to guests to a third party such as a law enforcement agency.
• Service Providers - Century Pacific Medical, Inc. uses a range of service providers to help us to achieve the highest quality and efficiency in our business operations. This means that sometimes, other organizations may have access to Personal Information that we hold in order to provide specific services. Our service providers remain subject to the restrictions of the National Privacy Principles in handling this information. Century Pacific Medical, Inc. may share Personal Information with any of its group companies.
Access to Your Personal Information
In the event that Century Pacific Medical, Inc. holds any Personal Information about you, you can request to access this Personal Information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Century Pacific Medical, Inc. may charge a reasonable fee for providing you with access to this information.
We collect Aggregate Information about you and your use of our Site whenever you visit us online. This Aggregate Information generally will not personally identify you or be correlated to you individually for external purposes. We may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all Aggregate Information, provided that, such information cannot be used to personally identify you. When we share such information with other companies, it is not traceable to any particular user, and cannot be used to contact you.
We may make use of "cookies" on our Site. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer by a Web server based on the permissions set in a user's browser software. Cookies only identify the user's computer to the Web site which may correlate other information, including personally identifying information with the cookie.
Links to Other Sites
Please be aware that we provide links to third-party Web sites as a service to our guests, and that we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those pages. Please note that these Web sites' Privacy Policies may differ from those of Century Pacific Medical, Inc. We encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with information.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain Personal Information to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by any unauthorized party.